As one of the best optometrist in KW, you can trust that your health and safety is our absolute top priority, particularly as we continue battling the COVID-19 pandemic. Although it seems like there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel with several vaccines getting approved around the world, we cannot afford to let our guard down. As we continue providing you and your family with the best eye care and vision care services in Kitchener, KW Vision Centre guarantees you that we are going above and beyond to ensure that you are safe and protected when you come in for your visit.
Although life is slowly going back to normal, it is understandable that most people still have reservations regarding doing the things that we took for granted; going to the store, visiting the best optometrist in Kitchener for routine checkups etc. However, at KW Vision Centre, we do not want you to neglect your eye care needs by having second thoughts about visiting your optometrist. For this reason, as one of the best optometrist in Kitchener and a prudent clinic that genuinely care about the well-being of our staff and patients, we have adopted specific measures up and above those recommended by our regulatory body, the College of Optometrists of Ontario, to ensure that we provide a safe environment during these uncertain terms.
Friendly and Experienced Staff to Help You
Our friendly and experienced staff comprising of the leading licensed opticians in Ontario are on hand to help you understand and guide you through the precautions we have set in place. As expected, we have had to make some changes to our procedures in an effort to limit exposure to you and your family. Some of the changes that you might notice include;
- As you book your appointment, you will be required to ascertain that you are not showing any flu-like symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, fever or runny nose. Here is a self-assessment tool from the Ministry of Health.
- When coming in for your appointment, you will be required to come with your mask or have to purchase one on-site before accessing the premises.
- On arriving for your appointment, you will be directed to a sanitization area to sanitize.
- You will also notice that there are social distancing measures put in place in the waiting area and in some instances, you might be required to wait in your car. We suggest booking an appointment beforehand.
- Your caregivers will also have more protective equipment and you will notice increased disinfection of the premises.
Here is a list of all the measures we have taken to protect you and your family.
Book an Appointment Today
Routine eye care is more important than ever before and as one of the best optometrist in Kitchener, we want to help you maintain your vision and eye care. Contact us today to book an appointment.